Amazing place to live. One room available for RENT. 4 min drive to campus

Started by Helper, June 19, 2012, 02:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helper

One Room Open.

Seeking Clean, Polite and Respectful individuals who want just the right environment to further their aspirations. The space is a fantastic space for student  artist, teachers, and  those who are dedicated to their studies. If you are 3.0 student and above this place will be one you will want to consider. This is a truly magical Place. Its a place Where the tenants work together to make the environment work for them.  The rooms are Private with their own individual key. The upstairs shares  a bathroom  with 3 and the downstairs shares a  bathroom with two. Each individual follows a schedule with rules at hand to keep the space clean and neat. The living room is cozy and shares close proximity with a nice large kitchen . So if you  love to cook, then you found the space for you.

The house sits on 2 acres of private property with an available  garden and Peach trees. Perfect for those who like to garden and  grow their own food . The house is about a 3 min drive to campus on rt 208 heading to Gardiner.  Currently there is only one room available for the upcoming semester so email me and I will schedule you in to come see the house.  The room available is a fairly large room with more than enough space to feel relaxed. It share a bathroom with only one person and Its currently going for 565  All included, ( electric, water, heat, internet and cable)

email me villeg52@gmail.com

This is one of those great community style places you def want to experience while here in New Paltz.  Its up there like the Gunks or Mohonk Mountain.  Room open since  June18 st 2011. 

samsturmer

Hello,
I am a Senior at Suny New Platz looking for a single room for both the Fall and Spring Semesters, I am interested in your availability and would like to know the cost of rent per month, thank you!

Sam Sturmer

rajsamina11

I actually knew about most of this, but having said that, I still thought it was useful. Nice job!