Looking for a roommate 2012 Fall semester!

Started by hsp992, June 20, 2012, 08:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hsp992

Hi, my name is Harry Park and I am a 3rd year college student transferring into New Paltz as an Asian Studies major. I am looking for a room for the school term and my budget is $500-$600 including utilities (lower is great!) a month, starting in early to late August. I would preferably like rooming with males but I am stuck for choices. I am currently residing in Queens NYC, about a 1 1/2 - 2 hour drive away, and cannot search for an apartment/room easily, so I will request a few pictures. If everything looks great I'll then drive up to sign the lease and submit a deposit.

I will be studying abroad starting this Spring 2013 (next semester) for the academic year so I am looking for a short term lease (around 6 months or better yet a month to month basis).

I am very clean, drug free, and a studious individual, but do not really mind what you do in your free time. I love pets as well (dogs, cats, hamsters, etc) as long as I am not stuck taking sole responsibility of someone else's pet. I am completely fine with room shares as well. I would vastly prefer a room where I can easily walk/bike to school since I will not have a car during the school term.

Thank you very much for reading and I look forward to your reply!

Edit: Forgot to mention:

Please call me: (646)458-1510
Or reach me by e-mail: Harry.park@jjay.cuny.edu
I will be able to respond to calls/texts in a more timely fashion.