NEED GOOD HOUSEMATE FOR GREAT HOUSEHOLD! JULY 1 OR ASAP!

Started by stacy, June 18, 2012, 12:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stacy

WE NEED A HOUSEMATE for JULY 1st or ASAP!  SHORT OR LONG TERM OK! We have a large bright bedroom for rent, with two huge closets in a funky old farmhouse in Gardiner  just a short (7 minute) drive from SUNY New Paltz campus, New Paltz village or the mountains. Gardiner has apple orchards, farm markets, restaurants, a big grocery store and little shops but is also very close to NP restaurants, bars and cafes. Our house is kind of artsy or eclectic if you will. It has hard wood floors, huge windows, a basement for storage, glassed in porch & a huge beautiful yard. The kitchen is totally equipped and there is a laundry room and nice clean bathroom with a tub. We'd like a non-smoker if possible who is cool with cats but has no cats or dogs of their own (so sorry!) and vegetarians are welcome. $675 per month covers the rent and all the utilities as well as cable TV, wireless internet, weekly garbage and recycling pick up, off street parking and snow plowing. Everyone at the house has a good sense of humor and are considerate of each other. It's really a great place to live whether you are a student or working person or both: the house is a good place to get things done, get good sleep, be in good company or relax on your own.  Call Stacy for more information at 845-255-1920 - leave a message and I will get back to you right away. (Please don't leave me a message here - I never check it so just call me on the phone.) Thanks, Stacy