26 yr old female employed student looking for studio or 1bdrm

Started by ReNay, June 13, 2012, 12:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReNay

Hi!  I'm a 26 year old female wanting to rent either a studio or a 1-bedroom somewhere in (or around) New Paltz.

I currently live right in town, but I've had a bedroom in a houseshare for the past two years and am just looking for somewhere with a little more space and privacy now.
I graduated a few years ago and worked full time for a while but have recently gone back to school for my Special Ed degree. I also bartend.
I don't smoke, don't have any pets, and I like to keep things clean. Really, I swear! I actually LIKE doing dishes and vacuuming.
I occasionally have friends over (because human contact is nice, haha)...but I don't really party and I don't do any drugs.

I also love to bake and cook, so I'd like to have a kitchen, or at least access to one. I definitely don't mind sharing a kitchen and/or livingroom with other people, so even a room with a private bathroom in a house would be great for me!

If you need references, I've got 'em.
You can post a reply, or my phone number is 631-278-4165.

Thank you!
- Renee

Schlanger1

Hi!

I have a room open in my house in Tillson. 6 miles north of SUNY New Paltz and 7 miles south of Kingston. The room is 10' by 10'. Washer/dryer, dishwasher, street and driveway parking, the house is a raised ranch recently renovated in a quiet neighborhood with rail trail access. Looking for someone who is laid back, clean and quiet at night. I am in my mid twenties and have a cat who I must say is adorable. Other roomates are also in early to mid 20s. A fun bunch! No smoking in the house and no more pets. Rent is $565 (includes cable, Internet, garbage/recycling  collection and water). Electric and heat are not included. Thanks for looking!