ONE BEDROOM FOR RENT IN TWO BEDROOM CONDO- CLOSE TO EVERYTHING

Started by camillerose92, June 07, 2012, 05:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camillerose92

One bedroom available in two bedroom condo in the Village Arms Condo complex. The condo is very spacious with a large dining area, very large living room, a big bathroom, and two nice size bedrooms. Comes with a washer, dryer, dishwasher, fridge, and stove. It will also be mostly furnished. Rent will go from anywhere between $630-$650(depending on how much cable and wifi cost.) Hot water and heat will be paid for by the condo complex so you will not have to pay for those. I am a 20 year old girl transferring in the Fall and I will be living there as well. I am looking for another girl.
*complex is about a 15 minute walk to campus and a 5 minute walk to main street with all the shops.
*1 minute walk to "The Loop" bus stop (free bus service around New Paltz students and goes to campus)
*1 minute car ride to campus.

if you have any questions please e-mail me at camillerose92@aol.com or text/call me at 845-416-1475 ASAP

rajsamina1

I just like the helpful information you provide . I will bookmark your forum and check again right here frequently. I am relatively sure I will be told many new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following!