Private and Quiet near New Paltz

Started by agfree, June 07, 2012, 07:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agfree

Hello, I own a house in Gardiner just 7mins. from New Paltz Campus by car or a few more by bike. I have a nice room in my house which is large and peaceful and I am often not around for stretches of time. There would be no other housemates so lots of quiet time to yourself. It is a beautiful area with wonderful views. Private bathroom, large closet. Large eat in litchen with a screened in porch and a deck with views of the valley and mountains.

I am looking for a single person, no pets but I might consider one.

Gardiner has many things, views of the mountains, shops and farmer's markets, restaurants small shops and a large grocery store, all kinds of farming in the neighborhood, neighbors are an organic farm and apple growers, quiet and great for study, and still a few minutes from New Paltz.
675$ a month with all utilities included. All spaces are are in great condition with great water, a healthy environment, no mold, no flooding, just painted and clean with outdoor space.

If you are still looking please give me a call so I can better explain the space to you. I will be away from the internet for a bit so please call.
845 633 0504, AG
Security required