1 LARGE ROOM FOR RENT IN A 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT

Started by agorse, September 27, 2011, 11:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agorse

‎1 ROOM FOR RENT. The apartment is a 2 bedroom in Paltz Commons. Bedroom and closet space are both large. Kichen, living room, and dining area, 1 bathroom. Starting the last week in December for Spring semester. If you wanted to move in sooner I can work something out. It's a 5 minute walk to campus and a 2 minute walk to everything down town. It is $675 a month including water. Utilities are extra. The lease ends in May. Message me as soon as possible! If interested you're more then welcome to come check it out.

Nfollenius

Hey. I was actually looking into getting an apartment there but didn't have a roommate yet. Email me if you're still looking for someone (Nfollenius@yahoo.com) and I could come check it out one day. Thanks!

booo2893

hi my name is Julie and i'm very interested in this apartment is there any way I can check it out? if u can text me or call 914-525-3334

tanyalh

Hey there, my name is Tanya and am very interested in this proposition. If you'd like to meet up or chat you can email me at hamm.tanya@yahoo.com.

-Tanya

emilyazer

Hey, my name is Emily. If you still are looking for someone I'm transferring to New Paltz in the spring. Text me so we can work something out. Thanks!

n01898326

Hey, my name is Becky Holt and I am looking for a place to live for the spring semester.  I'm a junior and I'm about to be a part time student so i need to move off campus.  I saw your post on the off campus board and your apartment sounds really nice.  If you're still looking for a roommate, you can reach me at n01898326@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu