Large 1 Bedroom Condo, Utilities Included - Village of New Paltz

Started by BenRents, June 05, 2012, 11:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenRents

This spacious 1 bedroom condominium is in the beautiful Town & Country complex, located along Historic Huguenot Street, the Wallkill River, and the Rail Trail.

The condo is in the upper right corner of the building, insuring no noise from surrounding neighbors.

There is a very large living room/dining room, kitchen, full bathroom, bedroom with a walk in closet and a private balcony porch.

The laundry facility is located in the basement of this building. Bicycle storage also available.

Rent and/or purchase options available starting Aug 2012. Rent includes heat, hot water, trash, snow removal, and landscaping.

Please do not reply directly to this post.  Email your name and contact # to rentinnewpaltz@gmail.com for more information and to set up a showing. Thank you!

jena

Hey im interested in hearing more about the condo! Please shallow with more details and possibly pictures? Thanks! Whitehead.jena@gmail.com

n02314203

Hello,
I am extremely interested in sharing this property with a fellow student. How much is the rent a month? And would it be possible to get a lease application or a showing?
Thank You,
Kelly Fay

BenRents

The email is rentinnewpaltz@gmail.com to contact for a showing.  Please remember to leave your phone # :)

cromero

My name i claudia , and i would like to know more about the place. Number 845 598 0092 , email claudia-s-romero@hotmail.com
Thank You =]

quocanh91

sardaukar1

I would also like some more information, you can contact me at my cell 914-885-4476, or email sardaukar1@gmail.com