3 Bedroom Apartment All Utilities Included (Town of New Paltz)

Started by BenRents, June 05, 2012, 10:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenRents

3 Bedroom apartment in nice residential neighborhood with eat-in kitchen, living room, full bath, private entrance, and off street parking.

All Utilities are included (heat, hot water, electric, trash). Cable and internet available cheaply as house is already set up with wifi.

5 min drive from campus (2 miles north of Main Street and on UCAT bus route).

Apt. available beginning August 2012, rent is $575 per bedroom ($1725 total rent). Groups preferred.

Please do not reply directly to this post.  Email your name and contact # to rentinnewpaltz@gmail.com for more information and to set up a showing. Thank you!

vreneeb

HI
I am interested in this place. Can you please give me a call 845 649 1584 or email vaviva0607@hotmail.com so we can set up a time to visit the place
Thanks
R

BenRents

kimsmittens

Me and one other friend are also interested in this apartment. WE're going to be in town on June 11th for orientation, we'll be free after 3 PM. Please call, text, or email me to set up an appointment to check this place out, my number is 607-759-6515, Kimsmittens@yahoo.com.

~ Kim

cromero

Hi my name is claudia
and i would like to see the place =]
my number is 845-598-0092
my e-mail claudia-s-romero@hotmail.com

BenRents

Hi all, please note that I do not check this thread daily so the best way to get in touch is to email me directly at rentinnewpaltz@gmail.com   Leave your name and phone # via email and I will get back to you.

Thank you,

Ben

BenRents

Apartment still available, please read ad completely before responding.

Thank you.

rentinnewpaltz@gmail.com