1 Bedroom available in a 3 bedroom apartment

Started by johnmorisi, June 04, 2012, 05:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnmorisi

Me and my friend are looking for someone else to rent a room in our 3 bedroom apartment. You would be subletting [technically]. We had one other guy on the lease, but he had to drop off of it do to personal reasons. We're very laid back, but we'll like to keep the place pretty clean. We're 2 college students at SUNY New Paltz. The apartment is shared with a store that doesn't seem to open very often. The location is very close to campus. It's $535 a month + utilities, but that is negotiable. Only requirement: if you smoke cigarettes, be willing to take it outside... there is a porch and a deck. The porch has a roof, so you won't get wet from rain.

The lease starts June 1st and runs through May 31st, so if you could fill in for summer and for the rest of the year, that would be ideal. You would basically be taking over your part of the lease, and we'll ask the landlord to switch your name over if possible.

If you are interested in checking out the place, feel free to send me an e-mail @ n02308407@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu or call me @ 347-463-6512. Feel free to leave your phone number in the email if you'd prefer to talk over phone.

siva

i am a transfer student with a major in accounting. i like to dance, beach and workout. im  a certified personal fitness trainer/nutrionist and I also do massge therapy part time. Im clean, near and extremely organized!and the best part is that i can cook good!!!please give me a ring 845 707 9040 how far is the apt from the college as my car is in the shop still. does UCAT PASS THROUGH AS I COULD USE  that for now. I have 80 credits and im going to collge online presently so im looking at about a year and a half for me to get my BS in accounting.Then after that id love to move to warmer weather or live in manhattan and just travel to warmer weather in the brutal winter..ha! please call me 845 707 9040 looking to move asap!
barbra