Great Room for Rent Near Campus

Started by lilisan91, October 30, 2011, 11:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilisan91

Hi my name is Lili and I need someone to fill my room. I live in a woman's house but my living quarters are upstairs and she lives downstairs. This room is shared with another girl and she is very nice. The room has two beds, a desk, a closet, and a fridge.  You will have to bring your own dresser. It is large enough to fit all the furniture and still have room. You also have access to the washer and dryer, so you don't need to go to a laundromat. You also have access to the downstairs kitchen where you can cook. This room is only available for females and it is a really nice place to stay. It probably closer to a ten minute walk to campus and it is on North Manheim Blvd. The rent is $275 a month and you do not have to pay for utilities. Also this is NOT a party house. It is available between January 1-May 30.

lilisan91

I'm sorry i fergot to add contact information. You can e-mail me at lilisan91@aol.com or text me at 845-901-9860. If you want, you can also call the landlady, Carolyn at 845-255-7137.