One bedroom for rent in a six bedroom house. SO CLOSE TO CAMPUS

Started by KaseyCam, May 22, 2012, 02:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaseyCam

I have one bedroom available for rent in my house.  It has six bedrooms in the house, two bathrooms and a full living room and kitchen.  It is a 5 minute walk from campus, located on South Chestnut street.  5 girls live there currently, pretty clean.
its 540 a month plus cable/internet, electric and heat.  All together we end up paying approx 575 a month, sometimes less sometimes more depending on the electric/heat we use.

***I need to rent the room out ASAP for the fall semester so please let me know. 
email me at this address and we can set something up to see the room or whatever.

yankees0502

Hi there, I am very interested in this, and would like to know more about this. I'm transferring to New Paltz as a Junior. I'm looking for somewhere to live.

Stef

Hi Im extremely interested! I would really like some more information though so please email me at Shaiychapman1@gmail.com or call me at 845 608 6963 Thanks so much! :)

bangla_gurl

HELLO

Im looking for a place to stay for the fall semester in new patz. Is the offer for the bedroom still avilable? if so please let me know i am intrested. I am very clean and reliable.
My email is Bangla_gurl@live.com and you can txt me at 518 7558080

thanks! :)