4 females looking for a house/apart for rent

Started by vreneeb, May 21, 2012, 01:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vreneeb

HI,
My friends and I are looking for place to live for the Fall-Spring 2012-2013 semesters.  We are four mature, friendly, responsible, and neat women.  We would like to find a place in town, walking distance from campus and the town. 
If interested please contact
claudia-s-romero@hotmail.com
thanks

mwyard

Hello!
Would it interest you to have two pretty large rooms in a house where the people carrying over from 2011/2012 are part of the "civilized tradition"!?
You sound like the kind of tenants I appreciate a lot.
Here is the ad I have posted on the bulletin board:

QUIET HOUSE very close to Campus.
« on: Today at 02:54:53 PM »

Note: This message is awaiting approval by a moderator.
Large double-occupancy room, with own entrance, in super-convenient QUIET HOUSE.
7 people in household. Available mid-August.
(If you are looking for a "party house", this is not it!)

Fully furnished. Comfortable, civilized surroundings. Very close to campus. Common space includes kitchen, DR, 2bths, two other "hanging-out" spaces and a cool deck. Good off-street parking. Indoor bike storage. No smoking. No pets. Landlord pays oil heat, HW, lawn, snow, garbage. Tenants pay elec., water/sewer, internet/TV. Lease and references. Call for Application Form: (845) 255-2724 .... or with questions.

GoodNewPaltzRental

Hi,

I'll be renting a beautiful house across the street from campus on south Manheim.  It has a big kitchen with pantry, a living room and screened in porch, three bathrooms - one with a jacuzzi, a nice backyard with gas grill and lawn funature, a three car garage and parking spaces, and a basement rec-room.  washer/dryer.  You'll really feel like you're living in a nice home not a student dive.  I'd be happy to show it to you before you even think of making a commitment, or if you're out of the area for the summer, I'd be happy to send you photos.  Please call me, Daniel, at (845) 658-8401.  If you get the machine, please be sure your phone number is clear.  I'll get right back to you. 
Best Wishes,
Daniel   

GoodNewPaltzRental

Hi,

I contacted you about my house on South Manheim, on 6/10.
I'll be showing the house this Thursday 6/14, in the late afternoon - evening, to two other groups.
If you are interested at all and would like to see it, or see pictures, please call me (845) 658-8401.

Best wishes,
Daniel