QnOehBrV
0 (0%)
JLkBfqtoetRDGlwWi
0 (0%)
pcNsHsjbAQ
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

alevi13

I have a room for rent for spring 2012 right in the center of town! It's a 10 minute walk to campus (max) and 30 second walk to anything on Main Street. Everything is brand new, the living room has brand new hardwood floors, kitchen and bathroom both have nice new appliances and floors too. The room is pretty big (can easily hold a queen sized bed, dresser, table, and more) with plenty of closet space. Please email if interested or with any questions!

Ramaster

Quote from: alevi13 on October 30, 2011, 04:19:26 PM
I have a room for rent for spring 2012 right in the center of town! It's a 10 minute walk to campus (max) and 30 second walk to anything on Main Street. Everything is brand new, the living room has brand new hardwood floors, kitchen and bathroom both have nice new appliances and floors too. The room is pretty big (can easily hold a queen sized bed, dresser, table, and more) with plenty of closet space. Please email if interested or with any questions!

Hi, my name is Rachael and I was just accepted for spring semester as a tranfer student at SUNY New Paltz. How much does the room cost monthly? How many people will be living in the house? Maybe if it's okay with you, I could see some pictures too? Thank you.
Sincerely'
Rachael Master

nma22

Hey,
I was wondering if you could give me some more details about the place and the price. email me at nartus@stny.rr.com Thanks!
-Nicole

alevi13

Rent and all utilities are $580 a month so that includes heat, electric, water, and anything else (flat rate, so if you leave the lights on for days at a time and electric is through the roof it doesn't matter). Email me at a.levi690@gmail.com and I'll be happy to pass along pictures to anyone who is interested!

lhawl90

I'm very interested in this room. If it's still available please email me at n02541311@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu or call/text me at 5189321490. My name is Laura and I'm finishing my last semester this spring as an English major.

Thanks

jasonv

Hi.. I'm transferring up for Spring 2012 and interested. I'll be in New Paltz this Friday, 12/9 and would like to check the room out. I'm a 21 yr/male/email me at davall3@yahoo.com or text at 845-558-2500 - Jason V.

alevi13

I'm sorry the room is no longer available but good luck everyone!

baby500

How many people will be living in the house?

Thanks

sabadini

Hi, my name is saba. I'm graduate student in SUNY New paltz. Would you please, write detail and price of rent in sabadini1985@gmail.com.