2 bedroom apartment in New Paltz close to SUNY Campus, $433 per person.

Started by Vinny123, May 16, 2012, 11:37:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny123

This very attractive, comfortable, clean and secure two bedroom apartment located in a well maintained condominium in New Paltz, approximately five minutes to the SUNY-New Paltz Campus, with renovated kitchen, new appliances, hardwood floors, air conditioning, and great views of the Gunks, will be available July 1.

Apartment will comfortably accommodate three individuals and based on three occupants will only cost approximately $433 each per month (based on the monthly rent of $1,295) for a very comfortable, spacious, private and clean living experience versus a minimum of an additional hundred or more dollars per individual each month for living in a crowded dorm-like house!

Laundry and bike room is located in the condominium very close to the apartment. New Paltz Loop, UCAT & Trailway Bus stops and Rail Trail in very close walking distance from apartment. Well stocked food market/sandwich shop conveniently located next door to apartment.

Includes heat, hot water, snow & trash removal and reserved parking space.

Monthly rent $1,295.

First month rent and one month security required. References also requested.

No smoking or pets.

If interested, please call 203 249-6480.

elfhande

Hello I am quite interested. Me and my roommate are looking for a house close to campus. I would like to have some more information. Would you please also send some photos to us. ehyelif@gmail.com

lumijewell

If you could tell us the address/specific location, it would be greatly appreciated. Hope to hear from you soon.

-L

Vinny123

Hi,

Please call (203) 249-6480 and I will provide the information you requested.