Looking for somewhere to live

Started by yankees0502, May 09, 2012, 05:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yankees0502

hi! :) my name is Amanda & I will be transferring to New Paltz in the fall. I will be going in as a Junior. I'm 20 years old & really friendly! I'm looking for somewhere to live close to campus. I am also looking for a roommate/roommates who are respectful, aren't into crazy party, don't smoke, don't have pets, and are clean. Please let me know if anyone is looking for a roommate!! my number is 914-420-1946

mays101

Hello,

If you are still looking for a nice place close to SUNY campus feel free to contact us.
We rent out a large private studio apt. in our house each year.  The rent is $650 / mo
in the summer and slightly higher during the school year.

Be well,

Michael & Angela

ALopez12561

Hi Amanda,
I am renting out rooms in a 4 bedroom, 2 full bath house directly across the street from campus.  Its located at 60 South Manheim Blvd. 
The house was newly renovated only two years ago.  Besides the bedrooms and bathrooms there is a large eat in kitchen, a sunroom, huge living room.
There is also coin operated laundry machines right in the basement so you don't have to lug your laundry to the Laundromat!
Rent is $725 per room which includes all utilities except telephone and cable/internet.
Lease starts June 1, 2012 and it is a one year lease.
No Pets and No smoking
If you would like to see the house please contact me at
845-691-1190. 

Angela Lopez
New Paltz Rentals LLC

SarahK

Hi Amanda,

If you are still looking for a place to live, I have a one bedroom apartment with two beds in Southside (we would share a room). It would only be $425 a month and it comes completely furnished. If you are interested in more details then you can email me at skhan743@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

--Sarah