Room for Rent on Grove St!

Started by GroverHome, May 11, 2012, 11:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GroverHome

Room for rent on Grove St! Rent is $506.98 plus approx $50 in utilities. This is a great house; I have lived here for almost 5 years, and I'm only moving because my commute is too long. Everyone that stops by this house loves it! It's fun, colorful, very comfortable, and huge. The room is about 16x10 that includes the walk in closet. It has one window and is on the second floor, so it's nice and private. There's tons of storage space-including a basement and an attic crawl, a large kitchen and living room, a back porch with BBQ, and a nice big front porch that's great to sit on in the spring/summer and watch the neighbors walk by. Best landlords in town if you need anything at any time they're there in a minute, and there's a giant parking lot in the back. Mix of guys and girls spanning from 21-33, total occupancy is 6-no couples. Would like a mature, clean, respectful, and fun person, who is social and would like to be a part of a community house. It is in an ideal location situated only a few blocks from town and the SUNY campus. No pets. No smoking indoors. Available June 1st. If you're interested please contact Emily at
(518) 210 7653 or comicbeliever@gmail.com