2 bdrms available is town house

Started by danreal, May 08, 2012, 11:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danreal

I have 2 bdrms available in a 3bdrm townhouse on Church Street in the Briarwood complex. Master bdrm with half bath and large closet is $735 a month the other bdrm is $680 a month. On first floor is half bath, large kitchen, living room/dinning room, patio with grill, utility room with washer & dryer. Upstairs is 3 bdrms, linen closet, and full bathroom. Walk to campus, town, and rail trail. Utilities included, please no smoking or pets. Must be neat, clean and responsible. If you are looking for a party house this place is not for you. Lease available June 1st. For more info call Dan at 516-603-2879.
Modify message

yankees0502

Hi !:) my name is Amanda & I will be transferring to New Paltz in the fall & I am currently looking for a place to live. I'm really friendly, clean, responsible. I'm not into crazy partying. I've very respectful of others. I saw your posting and was interested possibly in a room? Are there a mix of girls & guys in this house? or just guys? Please let me know thanks! you can also reach me at 914-420-1946

NubeDeTormenta

Hi Dan,

Me and my boyfriend are looking for a room to stay for 5 weeks from July 1st to August 7th. How much would it be for the master room?

We are university undergraduates from Spain who have just been given a grant to study at SUNY new paltz during the summer. We've respectful and responsible and love nature and hiking :)

Please, get back to us.

Thank you,

A.

danreal

for July 1st to August 7th the rent for the large bedroom would be $920, that includes all utilities except internet and cable. For additional info please email at dbrennervid@gmail.com