Summer Sublet/Optional Fall Rental

Started by ADaichman, April 10, 2012, 10:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADaichman

Looking for a sublet this summer starting June 1st. (If you choose to stay for the fall/following year this is available to you)

18 South Oakwood Terrace: Less than a minute walk to campus and town.

Rent is 526-536 a month (amount per person/room depends on how rent is divided among all house members) utilities are not included.

There is a working washer and dryer in the basement, communal kitchen (oven, stove with fan, microwave, toaster, fridge/freezer, cabinet space), living room, front and back porches, space for parking in the back, two bathrooms both with showers, heating, and this particular room is on the second floor, has a closet and four tall windows.

If you have friends, there are other rooms in this same house available this summer as well.

Please email me for more info and/or if you would like to see the house.

Thanks!
~Ami

aubreygnolan

hello, i don't see an e-mail address on this post...but me and one other person are very interested in this house. how many bedrooms are in it?

my e-mail is aubreygnolan@gmail.com. please let me know if this house is still available :)

n01791947

Hello, my friend and I are very interested!my phone number is 516-668-3770 and my email is N01791947@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu.Thank you,hope to hear from you soon.

AmandaW

Hi,

I am very interested in the sublet. Please email me at N01773229@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu or call/text (518) 495-7296

-Amanda