Transfer Student Looking for a room/appartment to rent

Started by kateland92, May 01, 2012, 09:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kateland92

My name is Katelyn and I am a transfer student from the Buffalo area and I will be transferring into New Paltz come this fall and I am looking for for a room or an apartment to rent out for the next two school years. Please let me know if something comes available. If you need to contact me my email is kateland92@gmail.com or my cell phone number is 6007-794-0159.

Paul T

Have a 3 bedroom 2 bath home 3 miles from SUNY.  Home is 26 years old, 1750 sq. ft, sits on 1+ acre and has new roof, siding, driveway, garage doors and a stone patio with fire pit.  Private bedroom and bath, shared kitchen, living room, dining room and Sun room.  Nice recreation room in the lower level Plenty of off street parking. Quit location yet close to all  If interested call 347-843-2803

KaseyCam

I am studying abroad for the fall semester and need to rent my room out!  I live with 5 girls, we are all very clean (or try to be), like to go out but definitely are curtious of each other when some don't go out.  The house is located on South Chestnut street, five minutes from campus.  540 a month plus utilities, probably around 575 a month total. You get your own bedroom, there are two bathrooms, a kitchen and living room and a full parking lot.  although ill be away for just the fall semester, the room is available for the entire year.  LET ME KNOW =)