3 rooms to fill a 5 bedroom house (Ladies only)

Started by ccpencilhill, April 29, 2012, 12:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccpencilhill

Pencil Hill house, 3 open rooms, 2 awesome housemates.
Great location, great people.
We're looking for transfer students or girls who want to live off campus.  Lease starts in May.  Subletting is ok.
Washer and dryer in the house.  E-mail us to see the rooms. 
Each room is 650 + utilities. 

Shaiy Chapman

Hey! My names Shaiy, and me and my roommate (another female haha) are desperately seeking a place to live for fall 2012. We are both very down to earth, nice, responsible girls and we get along with everyone. We are very interested in your posting, but I had a few questions. When is the lease from? How much is rent? Where is the address, and how far is it from campus? My email address is Shaiychapman1@gmail.com

Email me whenever!! :)

nantes89

Hi, I am looking for a place to live in the Fall semester. Just for the fall semester though. I see that subletting is okay. Would it be possible for me to sublet for the next term?
Just to let you know, I keep mostly to myself, I am very neat, and I am female.

My e-mail

n01434611@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

Anamour

Hi, my name is Anamar. I am a freshman for the 2012-2013 term. I am desperately seeking for a living arrangement for this coming year. I am sorta nervous about this because i have never sought roomies or somewhere to live in before... I am mature, easy to get along with, and like to party with moderation. I am polite and consider myself a lady  :D My email is Ana2o@hotmail.com Send me more info if interested?

ncann9

Heyy My name is Nicolette I am an art student transferring in the fall. i'm interested in seeing the rooms.
you can email me at Nicolettecannavale@gmail.com

navajava

Hey! My name is Nava and I'm looking for a place to sublet for the summer.  I'm laid-back, respectful, and fairly tidy. I like to go hiking, baking tasty things, and hanging out.  I'm interested in seeing the place as soon as possible, I have to be out of my current place the end of this month.  Email me at n02312215@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu and let me know what you think
Thanks!