Junior female transfer student looking for female roommate :)

Started by kamond, April 28, 2012, 07:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamond

Hey! Im going to be a transfer in the fall and I'm in desperate need to find a place to live and  for a roommate (like the rest of those posting) :'(. Im willing to share a room, with someone who is clean and friendly. I'm really laid-back and reliable so that means I won't skip out on rent and other bills  ;D. I like going out and having a good time, but Im also in school for a reason so, someone who is half fun/half serious would be ideal.Once again Im desperate so I'm not difficult to work with, and I'll probably be gone majority of the weekends so you'll get the room to your self (think about it  ;))

Berylann89

Heyy!!!
My names Beryl. Im actually looking for a roommate too. Ive found some nice places to look at. Im def a half fun/ serious person. You can find me on facebook and friend me....Beryl Goldblatt. I think we might be good roommates. Im from Long island and 23. You can also Email me if you need. Bgoldblatt17@gmail.com

ktnel

Hey my name is Katie and I am also looking for a roommate. This current semester is my first at NP so I am pretty new to the school but I am finishing my junior year. From the sounds of it I think we would get along pretty good. I was thinking of looking into a complex like the Ridge, the Commons or Windsor Court which are 2 bedroom type apartments.

You can email me if your interesed in finding each other on facebook or to ask me more questions! I really want to find a place so I hope to hear from you!

ktnelson13@yahoo.com  :D

bcowen17

Hello!!
If you are still looking for someone to live with I need a roommate! I begin grad school at new paltz this fall and I was a transfer undergrad student here prior to getting into the grad program. I am outgoing, hard-working and like to enjoy life. Let me know if you are still looking!  :) You can find me on facebook (brianna lynn cowen) or email me at briannalynncowen@gmail.com!
Hope to hear form you soon!

alliebrooke

Hey, my names Ali and im a junior and I just transferred last semester. I have a great newly renovated apartment at southside terrace and im still looking for one more roommate. It seems like we would get along, im laid back and take school seriously but still like to go out and have fun. Like I said my apartment was just renovated last semester so its really nice. Email me for more information and I can send you pictures if you want :)

constr1cted

waqasomer

Now it's the best timing to make a few plans for the future and it is the moment to be happy. I have learn this submit and if I could I want to suggest you some fascinating things or tips.