Junior Transfer female looking for affordable place to live :(

Started by kamond, April 28, 2012, 07:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamond

Hey! Im going to be a transfer in the fall and I'm in desperate need to find a place to live (like the rest of those posting) :'(. I'm looking for something affordable and not in the 650-700 price range, unless it could be split between me and another person because I'm willing to share a room with a roommate. I'm extremely reliable that means I will definitely not be a problem when it comes to paying rent  ;D Promise. Once again Im desperate and really need a place so plleeeeaaasssseeeee.

Ginger.Olenik

Hi, I have one bedroom for rent in a three bedroom/ 2 bath on Church Street.
One male and one female already living here, looking for one more.
Rent is 567 a month plus utilities. Close walk to town and SUNY.
email me back at apprehensivestir@aim.com or call/text at 845-519-4563

Shaiy Chapman

Hey :) are you still looking for a place to live?? Me and my roommate Camille have a beautiful place 5 minutes from campus (the other place fell through because of the landlord, but this place is great). We want to sign the lease by this Monday so I need to know if your interested ASAP. Camille is going up this week to see the place again, so if your interested let me know and ill give you her number. You guys could go up together. The rent is 650 a person but the last room available is a little smaller than the others so we could make a deal that you could pay a little less. Text me if your interested and Ill send some pics! Hope to hear from you soon! :)!!

Hope to hear from you soon!
Shaiy Chapman
845 608 6963

1st FL - Large Spacious Living Room, Dining Area, Kitchen w/ Dishwasher, and Large 1/2 Bath.
2nd FL - Three Bedrooms and Full Bathroom.
Heat Included. Off street parking.
No smoking inside or pets.
One yr lease. $1950/mo ($650 pr BR)

(Its a one year lease from June 1st to June 1st)

sfurnell89

Hi my names Samantha and I have 1 bedroom in a 4 bedroom house available. The room is 520 a month with utilities included excpet cable/internet (which comes out to 33 dollars a month) and electricity (about 30-40 dollars every 2 months depending on how conscience we are). The house is a 7 minute walk to campus and is furnished, excpet for the room you will be living in (however, 2 girls are moving out this year and have beds/desks/dressers if needed) If you are interested or would like to take a look please feel free to email me at N01278684@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu