Bedroom in a house VERY close to campus. Available Spring 2012

Started by vt507, October 28, 2011, 10:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vt507

I have a room available.  I am moving home at the end of December and the room will be available from January - the end of June when the lease ends.  It is located at 6 Mohonk Ave, which is a 5 minute walk from campus.  It is a 7 bedroom house, 8 people live there (2 people share a room).  The rent is due every 2 months and for this room, which is very spacious it is 1065 (so 532.50 per month).  Utilities come out to about 50 dollars every 2 months, so $25 per month and we also pay garbage.  That comes to about $15 every month.  Basically it is about $600/month to live in a large house close to campus.  There is a front porch, a barbecue and 2 bathrooms.  All appliances are almost new and work well.  There is even a washer/dryer located in the house, as well as a dishwasher.

The heat is prepaid and we each paid $390 for the winter.  Since I will not be living there for a few months I only ask for $250 whenever you can possibly give it to me.

The people living in the house are friendly, they might even get you to play croquet in all sorts of weather (definitely not a requirement of the house haha).  We have parties occasionally, but the money is put towards paying off the electric bill (which lowers it for the house) or for different fun things for the house to do. 

Please respond as soon as you can and if you are interested I can give you a tour of the house and show you the room at a time that is convenient for both of us.  Good luck in your search!

Victoria

nma22

Hey!
Im transferring to New Paltz next semester and I'm interested in the room! My email is nartus@stny.rr.com. please email me so we can talk more about it! Thanks
Nicole

marg14

Hey I was wondering if you guys are keeping the house for the Fall 12 year? Please e-mail me at n02297774@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

amandatamberino

jasonv

Hi.. I'm transferring up for Spring 2012 and interested if still available. I'll be in New Paltz this Friday, 12/9 and would like to check the room out. I'm a 21 yr/male/email me at davall3@yahoo.com or text at 845-558-2500 - Jason V.

n01203168

Hello, I am a female grad student and i would love to check out this room asap. I even briefly played croquet here a few yrs ago for my undergrad. :)
xsnorksx@yahoo.com

dpbabis

Victoria
I am coming up to NP this Saturday morning.  Can you show it then?
Thanks,
Doreen

marissa_p

im guessing this room has already been taken.... but just in case, im asking anyways: is it still available? im a transfer and i need a place for next semester!

thanks