Looking for a place to live near campus Fall 2012 - Spring 2013

Started by DanB, April 22, 2012, 08:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanB

Looking for a clean place to live near campus.  I'm a clean male who is into sports and music (listening not playing). 
Transferring in and would like to find a place before May 1st.

Ginger.Olenik

Hi, I have one bedroom for rent in a three bedroom/ 2 bath on Church Street.
One male and one female already living here, looking for one more.
Rent is 567 a month plus utilities. Close walk to town and SUNY.

Let me know if you're interested,

Apprehensivestir@aim.com or 845-519-4563

johnmorisi

Me and my friend have an apartment with a lease that runs from June 1st through May 31st. It is a 3 bedroom apartment. It's located on South Chestnut and is only a few steps from Main Street. It's about a 5-10 minute walk to campus and you are right in town.

The rent is 535 a month + utilities, which will run you about $585 total, or a bit less. The price is negotiable though.

You would technically be subletting from our friend who couldn't live there due to personal problems, and deciding to take a semester off. However, you would have the room for the whole lease, so it's not like you are subletting at all.

If you are interested, send me an email at n02308407@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu and we can set up a time for you to check out the place if you wish.

Best,
John

Mike12471

I have a room available in Rifton, NY, about 15 minute drive from campus. 3 bedrooms, 1 available. $480.00 a month includes all utilities including internet (no TV)
Contact me at 845-532-6525 or email onaip@aol.com