for all people who is looking for a roommate to live with in fall 2012

Started by asianboy, April 18, 2012, 04:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asianboy

Hi, my name is Chris. I am looking for a room for the fall semester. (just like many of you here)
Here is my suggestion for people who are also looking for a room
We can live in either New Paltz Garden or New Paltz Ridge, New Paltz Garden is like 10 minutes to the school and New Paltz Ridge is like 4,5 mintues.
As I know,  the room structure in New Paltz Garden is one small room and one big room. the Big room is enough for 2 people. The small one is also enough if you do not mind sharing the same bed, lol. Anyway, I do not mind sharing the big room with another male, (or female,  :P). Or I could have the small room for myself. So if anyone who doesnt mind sharing the big room with me or you and your friend want to live in the big room, it could work for us. The rent is $960 for standard and $1190 for luxury (utilities not included. I lived in both before, there isn't much big difference. The $1190 one has washing machine and microwave. The $960 does not and it is in the basement. However, it is really not much of a difference. I believe it is perfect for people who:
1. want to save money. (if sharing the big room with all utilities is about $390 per person, the small room alone is about $500)
2. want to start the lease on August

Hi, my name is Chris. I am looking for a room for the fall semester. (just like many of you here)
Here is my suggestion for people who are also looking for a room
We can live in New Paltz Garden, New Paltz Garden is like 10 minutes to the school.
As I know,  the room structure in New Paltz Garden is one small room and one big room. the Big room is enough for 2 people. The small one is also enough if you do not mind sharing the same bed, lol. Anyway, I do not mind sharing the big room with another male, (or female,  :P). Or I could have the small room for myself. So if anyone who doesnt mind sharing the big room with me or you and your friend want to live in the big room, it could work for us. The rent is $960 for standard and $1190 for luxury (1 year lease, utilities not included. I lived in both before, there isn't much big difference. The $1190 one has washing machine and microwave. The $960 does not and it is in the basement. However, it is really not much of a difference. I believe it is perfect for people who:
1. want to save money. (if sharing the big room with all utilities is about $390 per person, the small room alone is about $500)
2. want to start the lease on August

Some info about myself: I graduated from New Paltz and now coming back for my master degree. I do not mind having a party once in a while but please do not do it everyday. No drama please, we are all adult, I believe with the intelligence we have, we can always work something out. If anyone interested, please email me at chrisli1217@gmail.com  or  facebook n01809678@newpaltz.edu, or you could just look for Chris Li. Or text 7187373713