2 bedroom apartment -walk to campus

Started by npaltzrent, April 10, 2012, 08:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

npaltzrent

We have a 2 bedroom apartment for rent in the village of New Paltz on North Chestnut St - Walking distance to campus- Off street parking - June to June lease - No pets, please -  - Nice front porch - New kitchen - Plenty of closet space - Carpet in bedrooms -   Call John before 8:00 p.m.  @ 845 255 5469

Shaiy Chapman

Hey Im Shaiy, Im a transfer student and me and my roommate are looking for a place to live for fall 2012. I am really interested in this place but Id like some more information. My email address is Shaiychapman1@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soon! :)

n01810070

I am very interested in this apartment and would love to talk further about it. Please e-mail me at ewtesta@gmail.com. Thank you.

kateland92

Hello, my name is Katelyn and I was interested in finding out more about your apartment. Thank you so much. My email is kateland92@gmail.com

davidcsg

Damn this sounds nice! My name is David and I am a transfer student from San Diego, and me and my roommate are looking for a place to live. This seems pretty much perfect, I would love to discuss details about this apartment. Call me at 760-419-0504. Peace

elfhande

Hello . I am quite interested with this post. Would you please send me some photos ? ehyelif@gmail.com

kong426

also interested. this is my cell 1347-331-2154

siva

hello my name is barbra and i am a transfer student majoring in accounting and actuarial science.i like a challenge,..ha..i also do personal training and massage part time. I love the beach but since i have 80 credits i will be graduating by next year as im going online and traditional(suny).
I love to dance and have a good time mostly summer ports.I can stick it out just one more winter...ha...please call me 845 707 9040. im looking for a place asap..preferably furnished. please email me either way.ty

lgold

Hello im lacee and i am a transfer student for spring 2013.
I am interested!

Please e-mail me at lgold44034@me.bergen.edu:D

Meggg

Hey my name is Meg, i'm 20 years old and transferring to New Paltz spring 2013 also looking for room mates/an apartment close to main street as well as campus.  If you guys are looking for another room mate feel free to facebook me (Meg O'Dwyer), email me Megodwyer@gmail.com , or call me 5169960610.  I'm really laid back, easy to get along with, love having a good time but is also serious about my work, respectful and am looking for the same type in room mates so if any of you are interested let me know!
Heyy i'm a transfer student looking for an apartment close to the New Paltz campus and Main Street and also need a room mate(s) for spring 2013 semester.  I'll be 21 in january and am a fun loving, laid back person but am also respectful and responsible looking for the same type in room mates.

loridargis

Is this available for Fall 2013 Semester?

newpaltzstudentt

Hi, my name is Shannon and my roommate and I are looking for a place to live next semester (fall 2013).  We would love to know more about this apartment it seems like a good fit for us. Email me at shannonfoley6@yahoo.com or call/text my cell at 631-560-0584. Thanks!

Madelinetobin

Hey I'm Maddie, very interested for Fall 2013 semester. Please email madelinetobin@aim.com or call 631-3354721. I will try and contact you now. Thanks!

abbiemaher

My name is Abbie.  My roommate and I are very interested in this apartment. My phone number is 631-561-9935 and my email address is N02221593@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu