im a transfer student looking for a room asap! near the college.

Started by siva, March 01, 2012, 06:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

siva

im a transfer student and i live too far away too commute.. Im looking to move asap...id like to live with a female(s) but its not a deal breaker. please call me 845 428 2048 barbra .....

drivera100

hey i have a room available for june 700/mo plus utilities...its a beautiful apt across the street from SUNY NP if you are interested call 3472808875

Newpaltzhouse

Nice big room (avail at end of March) for rent in a clean, friendly, student house one mile from SUNY New Paltz. $500/mo, month-to-month lease, ALL utilities included, house has central air conditioning, wireless internet, coin operated washer and dryer, local phone, basic cable, community room with tv/dvd/vcr, & weekly professional cleaning of baths/kitchen/common areas. Plenty of parking, big backyard, quiet, easy going housemates. A nice, quiet place to live and study - not a party house. Call or text (845) 234 5755.

jweiss16

I have a great room available for at least the summer and then you can take a different room in the house in the beginning of next semester. It is for 6 people, however, as of now only 3 are filled. It is a huge house and you will have plenty of room for yourself. Please email me if you would like more information, this is a great opportunity and I would not want you to pass it up. it is 550 a month for the summer and 600 for the following semesters