Looking for someone to sublet starting January 1st until May 28th

Started by Kayla Weinstein, October 09, 2012, 12:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayla Weinstein

Hi everyone,

My name is Kayla and I am looking for someone to sublet from me for the Spring 2013 Semester. I live on main street, in an apartment building on the corner of main street and wurts ave. I live with 2 other girls that will still be here in the spring, so we just need to find one roommate. It is very close to campus, the rent is $600 a month with utilities included. If anyone is interested please send me an email at kweinstein47@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu and we can set up a time for you too see the place and meet the other housemates.

Thanks!
Kayla Weinstein

Meggg

Hey my name is Meg O'Dwyer, i'm 20 years old and i'm looking for an apartment near main street as well as campus.  I'm going to be transferring to New Paltz in spring 2013 and am very interested in a house with multiple bedrooms as well as room mates.  I'm really easy to get along with, love having a good time but still serious about my work, i'm very respectful and considerate.  I'm definately interested and have a few questions so feel free to facebook me (Meg O'Dwyer), email me at megodwyer@gmail.com, or call/text me 5169960610. Thanks!
Heyy i'm a transfer student looking for an apartment close to the New Paltz campus and Main Street and also need a room mate(s) for spring 2013 semester.  I'll be 21 in january and am a fun loving, laid back person but am also respectful and responsible looking for the same type in room mates.