Open spirit seeking a place now or by June 1st

Started by Nate T, March 14, 2012, 05:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nate T

So here's the poop, I live in New Paltz right now and I'm looking for a new place to live, or to place a security deposit down on for the future; preferably in a house, with a private bedroom, and a kitchen. I can afford $575 at the most, which is hard to come by, so if anyone has anything available, please contact me asap that would be great. I'm honest and responsible, at least when it comes to setting this stuff up and meeting with people.

I'm 22, a student and musician, and it would be awesome to live with other musicians, or artists. I'm laid back, and offer very enjoyable energy and company and intelligent conversation; I enjoy the days as they go by, I like to relax often, and just do my own thing. If anyone has anything available or may have something coming up, please contact me at 585-704-8915, preferably by text, and we shall see where things go from there.

Spanks!

jweiss16

I have a great room available for at least the summer and then you can take a different room in the house in the beginning of next semester. It is for 6 people, however, as of now only 3 are filled. It is a huge house and you will have plenty of room for yourself. Please email me if you would like more information, this is a great opportunity and I would not want you to pass it up. for the summer, it is 550, but for the start of next semester, it would go up to 600. please let me know if we can work something out

Montana93

I may have emailed you, but just in case, I have a large room to share! $350 a month plus utilities which are around $45 a month. If you're interested my email is montana3993@gmail.com :) Pictures are available!