Looking for Roommate + a Place to Live! ASAP

Started by xtinegalgano, March 24, 2012, 08:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xtinegalgano

My name is Christine and I will be a junior in the fall. I am currently living in house across the wallkill river but the flooding in the fall is horrible so I need to move. I'm very outgoing and I'm easy to get along with. I like to have fun on the weekends but my school work is very important to me. I also have a VERY relaxed/calm female husky. She is 7 and she enjoys to playing but she sleeps most of the day. She is super friendly and my current roommates love her. If you would be interested in finding a place with me or if you have a room to offer that would be awesome!

Text me at 631-258-7949
or email me at n02484989@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu

rmartoy

Hi! My name is Rachel and I am a transfer student looking for a place next fall semester. I also am a very serious student so please let me know if you still need a roomate/place to live because I do too! please email me back at rtoy90@aol.com

emilyazer

Hey my name is emily. Im going to be a junior next semester. if you're still looking for a room mate text me :) 6467253225

Montana93

Hello! I'm Montana and I have a room to SHARE, but its only $350 a month in a really nice little house! And there will be 2 other people as well in other rooms. My number is 518-867-6883!

MelKuhn4

Hey, my name is Melanie and I was wondering if you are still looking for a roommate. I just transferred in this semester and I LOVE dogs  :)  Text me if you are interested 845-853-3449

Mel