showing schedule Thursday, Friday and Sunday for Spartacus912

Started by spartacus912, March 14, 2012, 01:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spartacus912

Unfortunately people showed up yesterday for showings without letting us know that they were coming, and we had already finished up and missed them. I am adding this to the schedule so that no one else will be inconvenienced or miss seeing what they would like, when they would like to!! Please respond to               845-255-8090       by text - letting me know when you would like to come, no later than a half an hour before we start for that day. (Before 2:30 on Monday and Thursday, and before 12:30 on Tuesday and Wednesday) Thank you.
There will be no showings on Holy Saturday or Easter Sunday.

Showing Schedule for Monday April 9 and Tuesday April 10@3:00pm I show furnished rooms @ 11 N Oakwood Terr (co-ed-this is rented by the room)
@3:15pm I show a 3 bedroom apt @ 16 N Oakwood (co-ed-must have a group of 3-4 tenants)

@3:30pm I show three 5 bedroom houses:
starting at 20 Prospect Street (girls only-4 individual rooms are available-rented by the room),
then 20 Grove Street (co-ed-must have a group of 5-6 tenants),
then 8 N Oakwood Terrace (girls only-3 individual rooms are available-rented by the room)

@4:10pm I show two 2 bedroom apts @ 210 Main St (co-ed-each needs a group of 2-3 tenants)
@4:30pm I show a 4 bedroom apt @ 210 Main St (girls only-3 indvl rooms are available-rented by the room)                                                                                                                                                                 
@4:45pm I show a 4 bedroom apt @ 7 N Chestnut St (co-ed-each needs a group of 4-5 tenants)
@5:00pm we show a 4 bedroom house at 28 N Chestnut St (co-ed-each needs a group of 4-5 tenants)
(one of the 2 bedroom apts at 210 Main St, and the 4 bedroom apt at 7 N Chestnut start in June. All else start in August)

Showing Schedule for Wednesday April 11 and Thursday April 12@12:30pm I show furnished rooms @ 11 N Oakwood (co-ed-this is rented by the room)
@12:45pm I show a 3 bedroom apt @ 16 N Oakwood (co-ed-must have a group of 3-4 tenants)

@1:00pm 30pm I show three 5 bedroom houses:
starting at 20 Prospect Street (girls only-4 individual rooms are available-rented by the room),
then 8 N Oakwood Terrace (girls only-3 individual rooms are available-rented by the room)

@1:30pm I show two 2 bedroom apts @ 210 Main St (co-ed-each needs a group of 2-3 tenants)
@1:45pm I show a 4 bedroom apt @ 210 Main St (girls only-3 indvl rooms are available-rented by the room)
@2:10pm I show a 4 bedroom apt @ 7 N Chestnut St (co-ed-each needs a group of 4-5 tenants)
@2:30pm we show a 4 bedroom house at 28 N Chestnut St (co-ed-each needs a group of 4-5 tenants)
(one of the 2 bedroom apts at 210 Main St, and the 4 bedroom apt at 7 N Chestnut start in June. All else start in August)

Showing Schedule for Friday April 13  
@2:00pm I show furnished rooms @ 11 N Oakwood (co-ed-this is rented by the room)
@2:15pm I show a 3 bedroom apt @ 16 N Oakwood (co-ed-must have a group of 3-4 tenants)

@2: 30pm I show three 5 bedroom houses:

@3:00pm I show two 2 bedroom apts @ 210 Main St (co-ed-each needs a group of 2-3 tenants)
@3:15pm I show a 4 bedroom apt @ 210 Main St (girls only-3 indvl rooms are available-rented by the room)
@3:30pm I show a 4 bedroom apt @ 7 N Chestnut St (co-ed-each needs a group of 4-5 tenants)
@3:45pm I show a 4 bedroom house at 28 N Chestnut St (co-ed-each needs a group of 4-5 tenants)

please see our other ads for details about the houses and our rent deferral program for working with your financial aid.