Beautiful Student housing of every size

Started by spartacus912, March 07, 2012, 09:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spartacus912

Unfortunately people showed up yesterday for showings without letting us know that they were coming, and we had already finished up and missed them. I amadding this to your schedule so that no one else will be inconvienenced or miss seeing what they would like when they would like to!! Please respond to               845-255-8090       by text letting me know when you would like to come, no later than a half an hour before we start for that day. (Before 2:30 on Monday and Thursday, and before 12:30 on Tuesday and Wednesday) Thank you. !!

Showing Schedule for Wednesday April 4
@1:00pm I show furnished rooms @ 11 N Oakwood
@1:15pm I show a 3 br apt @ 16 N Oakwood (co-ed-needs 3-4 tenants)

@1:30pm I show (3) 5 br houses
starting at 20 Prospect St (all girls-4 rooms avlb-rented by the room),
then 20 Grove St (co-ed-needs 5 tenants),
then 8 N Oakwood  (all girls-3 rooms avlb-rented by the room)

@2:00pm I show (2) 2 br apts @ 210 Main St (co-ed-each needs 2-3 tenants)
@2:15pm I show a 4 br apt @ 210 Main St (all girls-3 rooms avlb-rented by the room)
@2:30pm I show a 4 br apt @ 7 N Chestnut St (co-ed-needs 4 tenants)
@2:45pm I show a 4 br house at 28 N Chestnut St (co-ed-needs 4-5 tenants)

Showing Schedule for Thursday April 5
@3:00pm I show furnished rooms @ 11 N Oakwood
@3:15pm I show a 3 br apt @ 16 N Oakwood (co-ed-needs 3-4 tenants)

@3:30pm I show (3) 5 br houses:

@4:10pm I show (2) 2 br apts @ 210 Main St (co-ed-each needs 2-3 tenants)
@4:30pm I show a 4 br apt @ 210 Main St (all girls-3 rooms avlb-rented by the room)
@4:45pm I show a 4 br apt @ 7 N Chestnut St (co-ed-needs 4 tenants)
@5:00pm we show a 4 br house at 28 N Chestnut St (co-ed-needs 4-5 tenants)

Showing Schedule for Friday April 6
@12:30pm I show furnished rooms @ 11 N Oakwood
@12:45pm I show a 3 br apt @ 16 N Oakwood (co-ed-needs 3-4 tenants)

@1:00pm I show (3) 5 br houses:

@1:30pm I show (2) 2 br apts @ 210 Main St (co-ed-each needs 2-3 tenants)
@1:45pm I show a 4 br apt @ 210 Main St (all girls-3 rooms avlb-rented by the room)
@2:10pm I show a 4 br apt @ 7 N Chestnut St (co-ed-needs 4 tenants)
@2:30pm we show a 4 br house at 28 N Chestnut St (co-ed-needs 4-5 tenants)
Get a jump on rentals for next year!!! Transfer students welcome! We have 5 bedroom houses suitable for 5-6 students; a four bedroom house suitable for 4-5; four, three, two, one bedrooms and studio apartments, and many beautiful rooms for rent in shared living spaces, both houses and apartments. Most houses have nice yards and front and back porches. Most of them are within a 4 minute walk to campus, and all are within an 8 minute walk. Most have nicely furnished common rooms, and we have many furnished and unfurnished spaces for rent. Most buildings have washers and dryers on the premises. Many of the buildings include a variety of other utilities. We will do our very best to work with your student finacial aid and loans. Our 'Rent-Deferral-Policy' lets you pay a holding fee now for your space for next year, and then, you will pay no further rent or utilities until your student loans and financial aid clear the college in September or February with no late charges or penalty fees. A deposit now lets you move in and we wait for all further rents. All places include wireless cable internet network maintenance and lawn maintenance, snow shoveling and garbage removal as well as all or most utilities in some houses. All of the houses have 'off-the-street' parking for when it snows. If you need to borrow furniture, we can help you with many items - we only ask you return it in as good shape as you got it for next year's tenants. All of our houses are safety inspected by the village and we provide all smoke and CO detectors, as well as their batteries, and fire extinguishers free of charge. This is our full time local family business and job, and we always have someone locally available if you need us for emergency assistance. Please call or text me for additional information and viewing appointments. I do not give out financial information by email. Please text your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS and NUMBER OF PEOPLE or NUMBER OF BEDROOMS NEEDED and I will call or text you back with schedules and all pertinant information. All buildings re smoke free and pet free. Please text               845-255-8090       or call               845-399-3115 (please do not text this number)    and I will send you information about our vacancies for next year.

n02103034

I am currently studying abroad this semester looking for a 4 bedroom apartment if you could email me at n02103034@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu with any information that would be wonderful. I know you stated that you did not want to give out information via email but I am sure that I can have one of my friends try to contact you as well. I had called and texted a while back about housing but nobody ever responded to any of my messages.

Thanks
Amelia

spartacus912

are us still looking for a four bedroom? we have three

spartacus912