Spring 2016 Sub! RENT NEGOTIABLE! EVERYTHING INCLUDED! CLOSE TO CAMPUS AND TOWN!

Started by jacare594, November 30, 2015, 06:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacare594

Hello!

I am graduating in December and need someone to take over my lease, which is from January 2016 to May 2016. You will have the option to renew the lease for a full year. The house is located on 6 Prospect Street, which is literally right behind Trailways. It's a HUGE room, all utilities (heat, electric, water, wifi, garbage, snow removal) are included, CLEANING SERVICE ONCE A WEEK, and washer & dryer in house. Rent is $675 per month, but I am willing to negotiate. It's literally close to everything (5 minute walk to campus and is in the heart of town without the craziness of Main Street), and the house is quiet and friendly. The bedrooms are pretty spread a part, so we're not all on top of each other. Room comes semi-furnished (desk, dresser, and night stand). PLENTY of parking. Please e-mail me at N02557705@hawkmail.newpaltz.edu if you're interested or have any questions. I loved living here, but I will be moving back to Long Island to start working in the adult world. Thanks!

Jesse