Sublet for Fall 2014 Semester- $457 a month with utilities! FURNISHED

Started by jackie_u, May 07, 2014, 03:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackie_u

Hello!

I am planning to study abroad in Cusco, Peru during the Fall 2014 semester. I live in the Southside Terrace Apartments, Apartment 5H. It is without a doubt the least expensive housing in New Paltz. There are 3 other girls, who will be seniors at the time, living here. We are all athletes, so there is a lot of time when the apartment is empty because of practice, games, away trips, etc. There are 2 rooms, a bathroom, small kitchen and a dining room with a nice little porch connected to the living room. Obviously, 2 people to each room. The living room is furnished with a couch, 2 chairs and a small table. The kitchen is furnished with a dining room table and four chairs. And each room is furnished with 2 beds and 2 dressers. As I will be returning for the Spring semester, this is solely for the Fall Semester. Water and heat are included, though we pay electric ever 2 months.

If you are interested, please send an email my way at jackieulanoff@yahoo.com and I will be more than happy to give some more detail, send pictures, etc.

Have a good one!