ROOM FOR RENT IN UPSTAIRS APT OF HOUSE $600/mo ALL INCLUDED

Started by dianaericksen, October 18, 2015, 10:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dianaericksen

I am studying abroad in the Spring of 2016 and I am looking for someone to sublet my room in a house that has an apartment upstairs and downstairs. My room is in the upstairs apartment and is a decent size room if you don't have a massive amount of stuff. It does not come furnished. It is $600 a month with everything included: heat, water, electric, wifi. You live with three other people and share a bathroom with two other people, all of whom are super nice, considerate and friendly. It's about a 15-20 minute walk to where classes are but only about a minute drive/5-7 minute walk to get on campus using the West entrance. You would be able to move in the first of January and would be responsible for paying for that month.  Also, the landlord, Angelo, is very nice and helpful. He has never given us a problem. If you are interested or have any questions please let me know. You can email me at dianaericksen@yahoo.com

P.S. I am looking for someone very trustworthy and on top of things because their monthly payment will be given to my parents and then my parents will be paying the rent to Angelo still since my name is on the lease. Therefore, if you miss a payment, my parents will then be responsible for making the payment on their own which I do not want.