Graduate student (future teacher), husband, and 2 cats seek 1 BR.

Started by nhalabud, November 19, 2014, 02:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nhalabud

Hello!

My husband and I presently live in Brooklyn, NY where we have rented the same apartment for over 8 years. I am going to begin graduate school in January, so we are hoping to find an apartment upstate with a January 1st move-in date. We need an apartment not too far from SUNY New Paltz. We also have two, well behaved, indoor only, litter box trained cats and we keep their nails clipped.

I have worked as a nanny for the past 12 years, and have worked with the same family for the past 8 years. I will be focusing on graduate school but my husband will continue to work full-time for Hudson News where he has been employed for over ten years. So, we're also hoping our apartment is close to the Metro North railroad or Short Line bus.

I believe we are ideal tenants. We have never missed a rental payment and we have copies of every receipt. We can also provide a guarantor if necessary. We keep our apartment clean and in good condition. I'm sure our present landlord will provide an outstanding reference on our behalf.

We would like a 1 bedroom apartment or larger and included utilities would be great.

Please respond with information about available apartments. We will consider many options. Thank you.

- Nicole